Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reflections



I am reflecting on my life as I end the year, and look into the next.  These are things I would ask each of you if we sat down and had a conversation...  Feel free to share your thoughts so we can learn about each other.

What was your biggest challenge in 2016?  Health issues

What is your favorite way(s) to spend free time?
Traveling to new places, seeing new things,  being creative, spending time with family, gardening

Do you / did you ever have a nickname?  My and Myrna

What do you consider to be a personal strength?  creative thinker

What makes you laugh?  America's funniest home videos - 

Do you have a pet peeve?  If yes, what?
People who will only drive in the left lane.

Did you travel somewhere new in 2016, or learn something new?  No

Tell me something about you that I don’t already know.  I have seven birthmarks

Do you consider yourself an optimist or pessimist?
Overall optomist with moments of pessimisticity.

Who do you admire? Why?  My grandmother and mother.  They were tough women who worked hard and are very missed.

Do you believe in angels?   Yep

Do you have a goal for the coming year?  If yes, what?  Lose weight, eat less carbs, be more productive at home, be a better housekeeper.

What makes you happy?  Spending time with people who bring out the best in me, feeling like I make a difference in someone's life, being productive, creative and seeing the world's wonders.

If you could be reincarnated, what characteristics would you wish for?
I would like to be taller, thinner, wavy red hair, freckles with dancing eyes.

Do you learn best from observing, reading instructions, or hands on?  Hands on.

Do you feel lost without your cell phone? Absolutely.

Do you smile at strangers?  Most of the time, and I try to say hello.

If you could have a super power what would it be?  to fly

If you had one year to live, and unlimited money, what would you do during that time.  Travel the world with my family and experience as much as possible.

Do you have a bucket list?  A couple

What things can you name that have changed in your lifetime?  What hasn't?  The list is long...

What goal(s) do you have for the next five years?  Downsize, move somewhere smaller, travel to the USNW, successfully start a new career, enjoy my grandkids, become a better person.

What do you wish you were brave enough to do?  Be a gypsy and travel the world.  

What is/are your favorite food(s)? tomatoes, cucumbers, oranges, Popcorn, seafood, 

Mountains or ocean?  Mountains

Describe what you think would be the perfect place to live?  Beautiful mountain view on one side, and ocean on the other.

Big city or country?  Country

Are you capable of being a survivalist if needed?  I think so.
   

No comments: