Sunday, December 4, 2011

A dream come true

I am happy to say that I helped my oldest daughter accomplish one of her dreams yesterday....
check out Lil Raggedy Angie at: http://lilraggedyangie.blogspot.com/2011/12/open-house-virtual-tour-post-1-and.html

Fortunately my sister and I own the building where she held her FIRST Holiday Open House, and I was able to help her accomplish a dream.

I am so happy she had a good turn out and it was a success. Congrats Angie.
You have become a very talented crafter and are primtastic.
Mom

4 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi mom :-) Thanks for taking care of my Tim after daughter left. He and I are really appreciative to you and Angie for allowing us to be involved in what was a fun adventure for us. I'm proud of Angie too. She really does well at making people feel welcome and at ease. I'm so glad to know y'all.
Hugs~Carol

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Thanks Mom for everything the building , the decorations, the help and everything else! love you

TheCrankyCrow said...

It truly sounded like a wonderful open house - how I wish these wings could have gotten me there! Saw your fun creatures in Angie's photos - don't know how anyone could resist adopting them. (And those pulled pork sandwiches sound delish!) It was great that you were able to provide Angie with a venue to do this....I think I finally heard a spark of happy and hope in her words....Wishing you a wonderful week ahead....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

ohiofarmgirl said...

What a wonderful day that must have been! Dianntha