Saturday, January 31, 2009

Starting anew with Jan 2009

I'm fairly new at this blogging thing, but one of my goals for this year is to do more of it. I have spent a lot of time looking for ideas and inspiration on other peoples blogs, and thought I would start working on mine. If you are a stranger who just happened here by chance, and find something you like - welcome. If you're a friend or family member I hope you enjoy. I'm going to start by posting some of my favorite pictures and go from there.




Samson and Tiger both went to kitty heaven in 2008. They are probably snuggling somewhere at this very moment.

Brandy is trying to ignore the fact that she isn't supposed to be sleeping in that chair...




Here's a glimpse at our Christmas garland. I made this several years ago.




The men hanging the paper chain Cody and I made for the tree.



Our first ice storm of the 2008 winter. The ornaments hanging on the redbud outside the kitchen door were glossy and shiny with their frosting of ice.


Once I get all the formatting figured out, I want to load lots more stuff. I'll be back.


No comments: